xX TreasureHunters Xx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xX TreasureHunters Xx

xX SkyTreasure Xx

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday/Saturday - Lunar Abyssite

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lahriel

lahriel

Friday/Saturday - Lunar Abyssite Empty
PostSubject: Friday/Saturday - Lunar Abyssite   Friday/Saturday - Lunar Abyssite I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:40 am

I would like to get people together for another attempt at the following quests:

This will allow access at (1) Lunar Abyssite for those who do not have one yet. All of these battles are via kite method. Here's what I would like to see in our Alliance set-ups:

Tank Party
  • PLD
  • PLD
  • NIN or THF
  • WHM
  • RDM
  • BRD

Attack Party
  • Morihei (BLM)
  • RNG or COR or Nukers
  • RNG or COR or Nukers
  • RNG or COR or Nukers
  • RNG or COR or Nukers
  • Healer

Pet Party
  • SMN, BST or PUP
  • Lahriel (SMN)
  • SMN, BST or PUP
  • SMN, BST or PUP
  • SMN, BST or PUP
  • Healer

Now do not get discouraged if you do not fit any of these categories, this an ideal set-up we will modify it to fit LS members into the run. If you wish to be part of this run please reply to the thread below so that I can add your name to the list. We will attempt this (2) times once on Friday and again on Saturday. I am looking at a gathering time of about 8pm EST.

Last edited by lahriel on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lahriel

lahriel

PostSubject: Re: Friday/Saturday - Lunar Abyssite   Friday/Saturday - Lunar Abyssite I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:54 am

Alternate set-up:
Party (1)
  • Lahriel (WAR)
  • Damage Dealer
  • Damage Dealer
  • Damage Dealer
  • SMN (Alexander)
  • BRD (Troubadour & Nightingale)

Party (2)
  • Damage Dealer
  • Damage Dealer
  • Damage Dealer
  • Damage Dealer
  • SMN (Alexander)
  • BRD(Troubadour & Nightingale)

Party (3)
  • Damage Dealer
  • Damage Dealer
  • Morihei (BLM)
  • RDM/DRK
  • RDM/DRK
  • BRD(Troubadour & Nightingale)

We start (Soul Voice) BRD rotation, all DD's burn-out 2hrs and zerg, at point of contact have SMNs burn Alexander (Perfect Defense), once Perfect Defense drops have RDM/DRKs (Chainspell) Stun. Until we have completed the task. We will have approximately 6 minutes total to burn him down effectively.

NOTE: For zerg method, for those who are not familiar, it is best to bring DD food and Icarus wing in case we manage not to complete the task before our time expires with buffs.

Last edited by lahriel on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Morihei

PostSubject: Re: Friday/Saturday - Lunar Abyssite   Friday/Saturday - Lunar Abyssite I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:50 pm

I BLM BOOM!
Back to top Go down
lahriel

lahriel

PostSubject: Re: Friday/Saturday - Lunar Abyssite   Friday/Saturday - Lunar Abyssite I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:01 am

I was hoping to have more people reply than this at this point. I am sure I will need to shout for participants for tonight's run since we do not have a slew of people who have signed-up and what job they plan too bring.
Back to top Go down
Morihei

PostSubject: Re: Friday/Saturday - Lunar Abyssite   Friday/Saturday - Lunar Abyssite I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:18 am

Fuck that Lah come WAR and be WAR2:1 and I'll be BLM 2:1 RAWR
Back to top Go down
Spiriel

PostSubject: Re: Friday/Saturday - Lunar Abyssite   Friday/Saturday - Lunar Abyssite I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:54 am

Wasn't aware this was going on, and tbh, not a lot of the shell visits the forum that often. We'll have to fix that.

I'll try to be around on Saturday, /poke me if I forget.
Back to top Go down
Warwzrd

PostSubject: Re: Friday/Saturday - Lunar Abyssite   Friday/Saturday - Lunar Abyssite I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:47 am

Thanx for the run,
Was amazing .... Ding new Lunar Abyssite

Cong. Everyone
Back to top Go down
lahriel

lahriel

PostSubject: Re: Friday/Saturday - Lunar Abyssite   Friday/Saturday - Lunar Abyssite I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:50 am

This was a phenomenal run, I found myself having to teach BRDs how to do an ol'style BRD rotation... That was fun... but all in all we came out as champs.

The next time we schedule a run like this I would like to see more LS members come out and join us...

For those who attended congrats on your Lunar Abyssite, if you have purchased Scars of Abyssea and got your Lunar Abyssite for 100k cruor, you now have access to (2) atmas you can activate at one time....

Plans are in the works to do this again, there are a few things we need to do just slightly different (e.g. ensure Chainspell Stun starts as mob is popped & have SMNs use Perfect Defense as (3) sec before we pop instead of (15~20 sec) we could have made additional use of this ability)..

GREAT RUN GUYS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday/Saturday - Lunar Abyssite   Friday/Saturday - Lunar Abyssite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friday/Saturday - Lunar Abyssite
Page 1 of 1