xX TreasureHunters Xx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xX TreasureHunters Xx

xX SkyTreasure Xx

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great Job on Kirin guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kory

kory

Great Job on Kirin guys!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Great Job on Kirin guys!!!!!!!!!!!!   Great Job on Kirin guys!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:54 am

Hey guys I wanted to take the time out to say thank ya to all of you that stuck it out to help take Kirin down!!! You stayed with me till the end and you guys did not want to give up and that is what I am most proud of from last night. You held on thru all the deaths and the length of time. I even know some of you like myself didnt even eat yet but you held on!! Awesome work and see ya on Monday!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/assyriab

PostSubject: Re: Great Job on Kirin guys!!!!!!!!!!!!   Great Job on Kirin guys!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:43 am

Ya was an awesome comeback! Great job guys!

Great Job on Kirin guys!!!!!!!!!!!! Oomyung
Back to top Go down
Painkiller

Painkiller

PostSubject: Re: Great Job on Kirin guys!!!!!!!!!!!!   Great Job on Kirin guys!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:04 am

Wonder who had the least amount of deaths?
Back to top Go down
kory

kory

PostSubject: Re: Great Job on Kirin guys!!!!!!!!!!!!   Great Job on Kirin guys!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:40 pm

Cool picture!!! Oh as far as the least deaths man that is a pretty good question??? I know I took about 10 dirt naps lmao!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/assyriab
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Job on Kirin guys!!!!!!!!!!!!   Great Job on Kirin guys!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Job on Kirin guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xX TreasureHunters Xx :: General Chat-
Jump to: